Brass cover with glass or plastic front and side panels (glass was used first, and changed to plastic around 1955). The first ones had a movement supported by a bracket. The movement was redesigned to have built-in mounting legs for better support around 1956.
This item is shown for the historical record, it is not for sale.
Page Created: 2012-07-04 Page Modified: 2012-07-26